DAY 1 | HANOI – HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY
8:20 – 8:45 | Pick-up time
Our transfer service & tour guide will pick you up at your hotel around Hanoi Old Quarter. Instead of spending 4 hours on the traditional road to Ha Long city, we will shortly arrive at Tuan Chau Wharf by express way after 2.5 hours driving.
11:30 – 12:00: Arrive in Tuan Chau Wharf – transfer by small boat to Magenta Cruises
She anchors far from crowded and touristy area in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets.
12:15 – 12:30 | Embark on Magenta Cruises
Warmly welcome to Magenta Cruises! While enjoying welcome drink, our cruise manager will deliver cruise briefing and safety introduction. After that you will check in your cabin.
13:00 | Enjoy fabulous lunch
Fabulous lunch is served while Magenta Cruises starts her sails into to magnificent Lanha bay – an extension of Halong Wonder which is much quiet and less touristic.
15:00 | Explore Lanha bay, hit the green emerald water for kayaking or swimming (if the weather permits)
Option 1: Magenta Cruises reaches Dau Be Island, one of the most beautiful islands located in the South East of Halong bay. It is time to discover Lan Ha bay yourselves with your travel buddy on sharing kayak. We will do kayaking in Dark & Bright Cave.
Option 2: In the days of too high tide (usually seasonal), Magenta Cruises will take you to visit the giant fish and the floating village. We will do kayaking in the water body that embraces one of the most beautiful floating villages of the bay.
Our cruise manager/ tour guide will inform you which option we will follow based on their experience and weather conditions.
17:00 | Cooking demonstration
Back to Magenta Cruises and relax on cruise. Enjoy our Happy Hour Deal in all bars on cruise. On board, you may join a traditional cooking class presented by our crew.
19:00 | Savor deluxe dinner
After dinner, take your leisure time to chat or watch the movie in the restaurant, enjoy Spa treatment… You will stay overnight on cruise.
DAY 2 | LAN HA BAY – VIET HAI CAT BA – HANOI
6:00 | Sunrise Tai-chi/Yoga session sundeck
Be an early bird for photo hunt and join our Tai-chi session on the sundeck to refresh your body and mind.
6:30 | Light breakfast is served with fresh air and peaceful surroundings. Magenta Cruises continues her sail to Cat Ba Island.
7:15 | Visit Viet Hai village
Our crew will take you to Viet Hai, a small village located in the midst of jungles, covered by line of high mountains of Cat Ba National Park. Spending around 30 minutes for biking along, you will feel the peaceful atmosphere, charming scenery of a typical village in the North of Vietnam.
9:15 | Return to Magenta Cruises
Fresh & relax time on the cruise. Then, you spend few minutes to settle your bill and check out from 9.15-10.00 am
10:00 | Have lunch
During the time well prepared lunch is served, Magenta Cruises slowly navigates emerald water and thousands of karst mountains towards the Harbor.
12:15 – 12:45 | Disembark Magenta Cruises and farewell the crew
13:00 – 13:15 | Travel back to Hanoi by bus
Bus transfer service from Halong to Hanoi is available for booking in advance.
15:30 – 16:00 | Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, the end of your unforgettable trip.
- Free round-trip bus ticket Hanoi – Ha Long.
- Fully furnished cabin.
- English speaking guide on board.
- All meals onboard mentioned (02 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast).
- Complimentary 2 bottled water in each Cabin.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Cooking class, Taichi lesson.
- Kayak (2 people share a kayak).
- Limousine/private transfer Hanoi <-> Ha Long (upon request).
- Spa, Massage, Beverages, Personal expenses.
- Surcharge on Christmas, New Year and Lunar New year.
- Tips for guide/driver/crew
- All other services and items not mentioned specifically above.
* Child Policy:
- Children under 5 years old sharing 01 cabin with parents are FOC.
- Children from 5 to 9 years old sharing 01 cabin with parents are charged 75% adult.
- Children from 10 years old sharing 01 cabin with parents are charged as adults
* Important Notes:
- Cruise itinerary might be changed due to weather and other conditions without prior notice.
- Swimming or kayaking activity may not be possible due to bad weather. Unused services are not subjected to a refund.
- Meals on board served are seafood, Vietnamese and international Cuisine. Any special request for food preference, allergies or dietary requirements should be informed at least 2 days before the departure date.
- Advanced registration with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, and visa expiry date is required from all passengers.
- Wifi is only available in the restaurant/ bar, internet connectivity is limited due to geography of Ha Long bay.